ARSG is a Merchandising Resource business that is growing and has openings for Experienced Merchandiser now!
Our merchandising teams perform various merchandising functions in our customers' stores. If you enjoy working in a team environment and love variety, we would like to talk to you.
We are looking for individuals who are flexible with regards to scheduling and have strong customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Experience working for a CPG company or merchandising company, with previous retail experience is a plus!
- An eagerness to learn.
- Available to work a varied schedule.
- A willingness to travel
- Computer and internet access, use of Microsoft office
- A reliable vehicle to travel to and from client's establishments
- A valid driver's license and up to date car insurance.
- Light duty hand tools.
- Paid Training
- Secured Schedules
- Competitive benefits
ARSG Merchandisers will be assigned to a geographic area to provide services to our clients including:
- Part Time to Full Time Position
- Assembling and stocking of fixtures
- Installing Point of Sale signage
- Performing POG/Schematic resets
Other exciting assignments when available.
To submit a request for an interview for this position and to learn more about ARSG, email your resume or work history to ...@arsg.net or apply here!