Founded in 1986, J. Knipper and Company, Inc. and its affiliates, KnippeRx and Eagle Pharmacy, are dedicated to providing services exclusively for the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries. We are in an exciting accelerated growth phase fueled by our three integrated business units; Third-Party Logistics (3PL), Custom Pharmacy Solutions (CPS), and Marketing Support and Samples Management (MSSM). Our company's focus and mission are based on building partnerships and collaborating with our clients to create solutions that are strategically designed, faithfully executed and driven by market insight and data to ensure maximum return on our clients' investment, ultimately improving people's lives. The Knipper Vision: Create the shortest path between patient and therapy.
Join the growing Knipper family today!
Must reside in NJ, NY, PA, IN, KY, FL or AL to be considered.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is an important member of our Contact Center team that creates and maintains customer relationships, understands products and services, researches inquiries, assembles and communicates information, verifies customers' understanding of information, answers and records customer inquiries.
- Promote meaningful relationships and brand loyalty through engaged and informed conversation with customers (healthcare providers, office staff, patients, pharmacists, and pharmaceutical sales representatives).
- Respond to immediate customer questions, requests, concerns and needs.
- Manage a high volume of inbound and/or outbound contact with customers via telephone, email, and chat.
- Investigate issues that cannot be resolved at the initial point of contact and follow through until issue resolution.
- Escalate issues according to department protocol.
- Share feedback and assist management in enhancing the programs in order to provide the best customer service.
- Maintain accurate data in systems, and update as necessary.
- Utilize workflows and scripting materials to inquire and help identify barriers with customers.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One (1) year of work experience in a customer service or customer-focused role
- Experience in a medical or pharmaceutical environment preferred
- Ability to provide consistently high-quality of customer service required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with high level of professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and active listening skills, with an ability to create customer relationships
- Extensive keyboarding, switching from multiple applications and use of phone
- Excellent computer skills required, including strong Microsoft Excel capabilities
guest service, client service, contact center, call center, customer care, consumer care, help line