*Position will require you to be working onsite 100% and requires proof of fully vaccinated against COVID-19 *
Responsible for assuring that the company s products have been manufactured, inspected and tested using company approved procedures documents and equipment. Work with R&D, Manufacturing, and Quality to implement solutions to quality related problems. Coordinates, initiates, and implements Document Change Orders. Reviews quality records to ensure completeness and compliance to applicable quality procedures.
- Perform wide variety of audits, inspections, configuration checks, and functional testing to ensure quality of manufactured goods and adherence to quality procedures.
- Assist in design verification/validation, equipment qualification, and process validation studies.
- Check lot history records for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to SOP. Investigate lot history records related to customer experience reports.
- Review test methods, manufacturing and quality instructions, and inspection procedures for correctness.
- Conduct and document good manufacturing practice audits.
- Monitor calibration and maintenance of all test equipment and fixtures and operation of equipment.
- Write and update procedures and checklists within MasterControl and perform data entry tasks as assigned.
- Take actions to ensure that nonconforming practices and procedures are corrected.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervisor.
- Perform physical testing of components, subassemblies and finished devices to help ensure quality of manufactured products.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- General proficiency in basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office software suite
- Work on problems of diverse scope in which analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Detail oriented with focus on compliance to both internal and external requirements and understanding of good manufacturing practices.
- High school diploma or (GED)
- Entry-level manufacturing or lab experience in Medical device or Life Science Industry.
Benefits provided by Meet Recruitment
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), or sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws in the locations where in operation.