Looking for a new job? H&L Partners has an open position for a Junior Art & Print Producer. This support role will help with the growing needs of our Production department. As the Junior Art & Print Producer, you will work on multiple production jobs simultaneously to meet tight deadlines. You will work with internal and external teams in a hybrid work environment remotely and in our dog-friendly office located in Oakland s Jack London Square.
More of what you will do:
- Learn and own invoice reconciliation and approvals
- Assist with purchase orders
- Request costs for print jobs from vendors
- Provide estimated costs for Account Service teams
- Traffic LEDs
- Work with pre-press houses
- Organize in-person and online retouch meeting with vendors and team members from the Creative and Studio teams
- Review proofs in-person and online
- Route proofs to teams via Asana
- Assist Studio with print production specs
- Build mech sizes charts for the various jobs
- Assist Project Management to meet production timelines
- Learn and own reading OOH media grids provided by various media departments
- Work with Art Directors to perfect main visual in ads, along with vendors as needed
- Research swag for special projects
- Perform quality control on all print production jobs
- Assist Senior Print Producer on other, sometimes complex, projects
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree (print production technologies a plus)
- 2 years production experience in ad agency or creative department
- Organized and detail-oriented, almost to a fault
- Effectively manages multiple tasks all at once in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people, communication, and trust-building skills.
- Flexibility! Because production work does not always happen between the hours of 9 & 5
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work independently as well as with teams, in-person and virtually.
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Workspace, as well as video meeting spaces such as Zoom.
- Experience with Asana (project management) and Advantage (accounting) a plus
The Ideal Candidate .
- Has a good eye for color
- Has great financial sense for keeping costs within budget and reconciling invoices
- Learns processes and systems quickly
- Is a master multitasker
- Is coachable and eager to learn
- Is resourceful
- Remains calm when priorities shift
- Does not hesitate to ask, How can I help? when help is needed
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Miami.
Visit us at www.handlpartners.com.