Begin your career with the FedEx Team as a Tractor Trailer Driver and be a part of one of the most well-known and reliable companies in the world.
As a City Driver, you will pick up freight and deliver between Service Centers and customers while supporting the sales process.
* Medical, dental, vision, prescription insurance
* Disability & life insurance
* Credit association (with Internet & phone banking)
* Direct deposit
* Flex-spending acct for medical and dependent care
* 8 paid holidays annually
* Company paid vacation and personal time
* Tuition reimbursement
* FedEx Freight pension plan
* Stock purchase plan
* At least 21 years of age
* Class A CDL with Doubles/Triples, Haz-Mat and Tank endorsements
* 1 yr verifiable experience within the last 36 months
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* Clean MVR
Additional qualifications and requirements will be found on the website listed below.
Interested candidates please apply at:
Search by Job #434077BR and location.
As a member of the FedEx Corp. family of companies, FedEx Freight is a leading U.S. provider of next-day and second-day regional LTL freight services.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.