Department: Surgery Services - Main Campus
Hours Per Pay Period: 80
Sign On Bonus: up to $5,000
Shift Length: 8 hours
Days Off: fixed
Contact: Susan Finck
The Registered Nurse is a licensed professional who provides patient care in accordance with the standards, policies, and practices of Enloe Medical Center. The Registered Nurse prioritizes patient needs, coordinates patient care, and collaborates with other members of the patient care team to provide care in accordance with the medical plan of care. These services further the mission of Enloe Medical Center, which is to improve the quality of your life through patient-centered care.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
* Two years current/recent perioperative experience.
* Current/recent cardiac experience.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
* Current licensure with the California Board of Registered Nursing.
* Current CPR
* ACLS within 1 year of employment
* PALS within 1 year of employment
* Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR).
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES:
Must demonstrate technical competence, professional clinical judgment, communication skills and sensitivity for the patient and family in crisis. Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the position.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.